Life has been fun and exciting for us. Yesterday was our 22 month anniversary and Nathaniel (once again) surprised me when I came home with some red roses and some homemade brownies! They didn't turn out quite like planned, but with some vanilla icecream we'll be all set.
Last weekend Nathaniel and I drove down to North Carolina to visit his grandma Jacque, her husband Ike and many many other extended family members. Nathaniel is an instant hit wherever we go. Many a stranger (relative or not) has come up to touch his face and say "YOU a purdy boy!" At church, as I was standing amongst the women admiring my husband, one oh-so-gracious soul told me how lucky I was to catch him. uh-huh. thanks to you too lady. We enjoyed our stay there, I even got to see some remnants from Captian Blackbeards ship!
Pregnancy- well it's far more fabulous now that I'm past the 1st trimester. Tomorrow I'll be 17 weeks! On November 1 we'll find out what the baby is...we'll see how that poll holds up! At first, almost everyone I talked to thougt that I was having a girl "for sure!" and now, most people I talk to seem to think we'll have a boy. So. We'll keep you posted.
My very own 'Purdy Boy' and Grandma Jacque

Joella (1st cousin once removed or something like that...) and her crew with Nathaniel
Emily (same relation as Joella) and crew with me and Nathaniel. Please note my very first pair of maternity pants (everyone should have pants like these for the holidays and all-you-can-eat buffets).
Ike and the ever glamerous Jacque

2 comments:
askintoo... you're a tool.
You're little southern excursion looks fun... 17 weeks!!! 3 more 'til the ULTRASOUND!!!!
It looks like you had fun. NC is very nice this time of year, I am told.
Post a Comment