
Hooray! Winter is here. Too bad the winter out here in MD just means COLD, not necessarily snow. In any case- good timing to bust out those huge warm sweaters to cover my expanding...everything.
Belly (after 3 pieces of pizza and a bowl of icecream).
This weekend cousin Zerelda and baby Joseph came to hang out with us. The ambitious adventure of the weekend was to trek to Ikea to buy a new bookshelf to organize all of my crafts, etc. in the 2nd bedroom closet. I'm thrilled. I can actually see all of the yarn, scrapbook stuff, books, etc. that I have AND get to them all easily. It's fantastic.
Sweet Joseph "helping" to assemble the new shelf.



3 comments:
oh oh, I think that's the shelf I've been admiring for months now!!
Ikea... the Disneyland of adulthood.
That is a rather fine shelf there, I must say. We have been needing a new piece of furntiure ourselves and rueing the day they do not have Ikeas over here.
Sigh.
Post a Comment