Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oh, baby...

For all you eager souls to see a 40lb heavier Felicity, here you go:


As you can see, my belly and FEET have been growing quite nicely.

We're ready for this little guy to make his grand appearance. Official due date is on March 30th, but I'm curious to know what the reader's bets are as to when he will get here. Please leave a comment and let us know! Other predictions such as size and looks are fun too. My only guess is that he'll be a March baby and have daddy's dark hair.

11 comments:

T J V said...

I am guessing you will have an April Fool's baby with strawberry hair like his mom! We are SO excited baby time is close! Take care and keep us updated! Love ya.

Corinne said...

Oh, the FEET!!! I SO remember and I feel your pain. Since my last THREE sisters have had due date babies, I'm guessing for due date.

April said...

oh your poor feet...i definately remember that. oy! i'm going to guess the 28th. I'll talk to you later.

Lucinda said...

I think tall women deliver late. It's my theory anyway. So I guess April 4th (CWH was due the 10th, born on the 15th)Though ALH was only 2 days late, compared to JPH who went the full two weeks over.
Anyway, I think because taller women have more room to spare. Not a comforting thought, though. Although, your belly never really popped out, so you really don't have that much room anyway.
But maybe it comes through maternal line. My mom was always late, except once.
Since niece and nephews on baby's daddy's side were 6 lbs 15 oz, 7 lb 10 oz, and 8 lbs flat (I think), I'm going to guess 7 lbs.
And I would go for lots of darkish hair that lightens to strawberry with exposure to the elements outside the belly. God bless you.

Unknown said...

poor fizzy dear!!!
It was fun talking to you this morning! I am guessing march 29th!
Hopefully sooner, because I am so excited to see you with a baby! You are going to be an adorable mommy!
Enjoy every second of a newborn - it goes by way too fast! can't wait to meet the liitle tike! Oh! I guess dark hair at first, then changing to a reddish color like my beautiful fizzy's hair! LOVE YOU!

The Spiveys said...

You are a very cute pregnant person! I think he will have dark hair too, but who knows. We thought Josh would and look at him. We can't wait to meet Baby Hancock!

Christie said...

Ouchy swelling....
Um, I guess March 24th, 7 lbs, 4 oz.

Anonymous said...

Hey Felicity! I hope that baby comes soon - I know how miserable those last days can be. I'm sure he'll be a "purty boy" like his daddy!

-Joella (Hancock)

Lucinda said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you are loving getting to know your new boy, face to face!

Angela said...

I was thinking yesterday that something was up with you, but didn't want to call. And of course you wouldn't have answered your phone! CONGRATS FIZZY!!!!

Angela said...

And CONGRATS NATHANIEL! Sorry I forgot you on the other comment!