Monday, June 11, 2007

Too fast...

My little guy is growing so darn fast! Yesterday I went through William's clothes and found a little outfit that I love that he hadn't worn yet. I put it on him for bed, but alas, the darling outfit was too small. He could barely straighten his legs! He lasted in it through some photos, and then it was back into a onesie before bonding time and sharing secrets with buddy William.
Can you write a caption for this one?

The precious dragon pjs. Though... not as cute as that smile.

13 comments:

Julia said...

So cute! I'm not so good with captions, but how about this, "Guess what! Milk comes in chocolate!"

Or "There's this stuff, not the stuff we've been been getting from mommy, but SOLID stuff to put in our mouths. And chew on! For eating! It is so YUMMY! And they actually put it IN our mouths! And if you do it right, you can spit it back out at them!"

I may be back later with other ideas... and certainly to see what others have come up with!

Unknown said...

he is such a cute baby! I can tell by the way you talk to him that you are completly in love with him - just the way it should be!

Emily said...

I know all too well what it's like to realize the baby has grown out of his clothes before wearing them. I kinda, well, I went a little crazy buying baby clothes before Charlie was born, so I had a lot. But I didn't realize until it was too late that "3 months" means it should fit up to 3 months, so I waited to put him in a lot of those things until he was almost 3 months old and he only got to wear them once or twice. So, so sad.

Mendy said...

That photo of the Williams is hilarious. It looks like Will is happily anticipating a kiss from your William...or he is going to eat him!

Kellie said...

Sweet pictures Felicity! It was a fun surprise to see you yesterday.

Jenni said...

Looks like they are all set to become bestest little friends! Sweet pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I love all the pictures of the little guy. Keep them coming!

Cami said...

I love that picture! What a cute little guy.

Julia said...

Ok, I'm back with a better caption. "Sharing Secrets" I love the pictures!

Mike Bohn said...

Nathanial, congrats on the birth. Hope all is well.

Joella Hancock Morris said...

Hey Nathaniel and Felicity! You sure do you have a beautiful little boy! I bet he would love getting some Harkers Island kisses. ;-) I'm sure both of you are just loving parenthood, and it only gets better! We recently found out that number 4 is on the way - crazy, isn't it? Babies, babies everywhere!

Christie said...

"dude, I am so sorry, I have no idea why she layed me on top of you, just look cute and they'll take me off."

April said...

Oh he is so adorable. Hey! I hear you're coming to Salt Lake soon. I was talking to Aubrey about it and we were thinking that we should all get together while you're here. Weel, see you soon hopefully. I'll talk to you later.