Nathaniel, Felicity, William, Cameron, and Baby Andrew
Not the greatest footage- but it'll do!
Wow! What a big boy! He's definitely got it for sure.
I had to LOL at how cute he is! Man, I'm jealous my W still looks like a frog swimming on land when he "crawls"!
that's so cute! the drool is my favorite, haha! now you are really going to get a workout keeping an eye on him.
Way to go William! You better put everything up high now!
Yay William! How cute is he?!?
That's great W. I love the drool affect too!
Selena watched this and kept saying "William, William" in a baby voice. She loved the video!
There he goes!!! wow time flies
Way to go William! ;)We miss your guts Hancocks!
Uh oh, you're in trouble now! Give him a big hug from his Auntie Julia, will ya?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Wow! What a big boy! He's definitely got it for sure.
I had to LOL at how cute he is! Man, I'm jealous my W still looks like a frog swimming on land when he "crawls"!
that's so cute! the drool is my favorite, haha! now you are really going to get a workout keeping an eye on him.
Way to go William! You better put everything up high now!
Yay William! How cute is he?!?
That's great W. I love the drool affect too!
Selena watched this and kept saying "William, William" in a baby voice. She loved the video!
There he goes!!! wow time flies
Way to go William! ;)
We miss your guts Hancocks!
Uh oh, you're in trouble now! Give him a big hug from his Auntie Julia, will ya?
Post a Comment