Oh my. William turns ONE today! I can't believe how quickly time has flown and how much he has changed in just one year. Happy birthday, big boy. Thank you for all you have taught us and all of the joy you have brought us.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As part of the 'big boy' celebration we took William out to get his first haircut. Such a handsome guy! I'll get a picture of him after his nap today and add it so the new haircut can be witnessed.
13 comments:
Happy Birthday, guys! Much love!
Happy happy birthday William! Can't wait to see the handsome haircut.
Happy Birthday William!! Wow, time flies :) He is such a cutie. You'll have to tell us more about the haircut!
Happy Birthday, William! Hope all is going well with you. Hope to see you this summer!
I'm always amazed at how fast they grow. Hope you had a good day!
Yay! Happy Birthday William!
Happy birthday william! Isn't it amazing how much they change in one short year? give him a hug and kiss from aubrey!:)
Awww, haircut! I was just thinking how darling his locks are. He sure is a big boy!
Bon anniversaire, William! We love you!
Happy Birthday BUDDY!!!!
Happy Birthday to William! He's such a handsome little man. Have I mentioned that my little Charlie reminds me a lot of William? It must be the big eyes, pinchable cheeks, and gorgeous smile! I think it is quite appropriate that Charlie and William would look alike (their Great(great)Grandpa was named Charlie William).
Cute boy! I love his new hair cute, it suits him so well.
Happy Birthday William, keep it up :)
Happy Birthday William!! I can't believe how big he got. I love the baby pictures but I see him in there still. So cute.
Post a Comment