Happy Birthday, to my dearest Nathaniel!
William was due on Nathaniel's birthday, and even though he arrived 3 days early, he very much steals the spotlight from his daddy. Maybe next year we'll have a pirate party for Nathaniel, and go to McDonald's for William's bday (opposite of what we've done this year). Here are some photo highlights of Nathaniel's adventures. Some, I've posted before, but they're still classics worth looking at again!
What a sweet baby!
What a sweet baby! 
Take note friends: this might be the only time we see Nathaniel with a 'belly'.
This is exactly how I picture Nathaniel as a kid. A total monkey, just like his son.
You see. He's always had his sense of style. Look at that nice shirt tucked in!
Whenever William runs, he looks JUST like this. Big eyes and a very focused mouth.
Back in the days when Nathaniel had little muscles... not too long before he had THESE muscles:

Nathaniel, my honey. I love you so much! Happy birthday! Thanks for letting ME sleep in on YOUR birthday. What a good man. I'm grateful that we're sealed forever! KOTM.


11 comments:
What a sweet post. Happy Birthday Nathaniel. Seriously what fun pictures, great job Felicity! Have a fun time together~glad you are our friends. :-)
Happy Birthday Nathaniel!
Those pictures are classic!
Oh, I LOVE the pirate invitation - good work luv!:)
Happy Birthday, Nathaniel! I'm so E for T!
(Excited for TODAY!)
;)
Happy Birthday, Nathaniel! We all love you and yours!
Happy Birthday Nathaniel...you are the best!
happy birthday, nathaniel! i remember that young look - and these pics bring back memories of how cool it was for our out-of-town cousins to come hang out on the island with us. :)
love you!
...and still a fan of frente, in case you were wondering. :)
I love the post. Those pictures are GREAT!! I love how W has the HAPPY part down. So fun.
Well, hello there Mr. Shirtless Muscle Man! Yoohoo! Happy Birthday to your handsome rack of meat!
Happy belated birthday Nathaniel. Hope you enjoyed your special day.
Happy B-day!
Happy Birthday sweet boy..I mean man..Those little boy pics of him is what i remember. It was always so exciting when they came to visit. Hope you had a good one.
Post a Comment