For Easter weekend we went to the Eastern shore of Maryland. We had a wonderful (if completely sleepless) weekend! Nathaniel ran a 1/2 marathon there and did awesome. He ran it in 1:51. What a man! I certainly wouldn't want to run for nearly 2 hours, especially in cold rain! But hey, whatever make the man happy.
what a stud
The little boys are doing pretty good. William is driving us crazy with his teething (only two more 2-yr molars to go!), and I suspect that Cameron's teeth will soon be arriving. They boys are starting to play better together.. in that William likes to sit on Cameron and Cameron doesn't protest too much. I've got to admit that one day I teared up a bit when William was crying then he looked at Cameron who gave him the biggest smile! Then the two started smiling and laughing at each other. I'm so grateful for those moments to make all the madness seem to be worth it.
William is sleeping great these days, as long as he is in bed on time. And Cameron... bless his heart, is a work in progress. He's doing a bit better at night though. It's just hard for his naps during the day because he's such a light sleeper, he really only sleeps well when his loud brother is sleeping too.
Lately, Cameron has aggressively started trying to crawl! See below:
This video really is too long. Sorry. Just watch a bit, and you'll catch the gist of it! He's such a sweet happy boy!
William has a little friend down the street named Savannah. He loves to play with her! It's so nice to have friends for the boys so close.Lately William has become increasingly opinionated on what he will wear. If it doesn't have a pirate flag, truck, or soccer ball on it-- forget it! Today I let him dig around and pick out what to wear. This is what he picked:
Some cars underwear (over his diaper-- he has zero interest in 'papa' training) and his new nike's. That's it. I was laughing so hard! The 'outfit' lasted about 5 minutes until he found his soccer shirt and ditched the underoos. What am I going to do with this kid?
Again, this video is too long (or maybe just about the right length for some adoring grandparents). I just love Cameron's squeal in the middle. He LOVES watching William and big kids play. Just wait, William, until Cameron can crawl... oh the chaos that will reign my home.

4 comments:
HA! Love his outfit. Great pictures. And did you notice daddy and son have the same profile in those first two?
aw, your boys are so cute!!! Loved the videos!!!
Love the undies... glad to hear that there is some sleeping going on with William, and the photo with the drool.... SO SO cute. I like the drool, it makes the picture
I love that C uses his HEAD to try and crawl. How fun.
Post a Comment