Last weekend we met up with some friends at Lake
Elkhorn. Here are some pictures of our outing!

We just bought Cameron this irresistible frog shirt... I LOVE it!
"Driving" continues to be one of William's favorite things to do at the playground.

Nathaniel was anxious to get behind the camera this trip. This is his favorite shot that he took of me. He keeps saying "You look so Roxy!"... Whatever that means... ;)

This might be the first picture of me and Cameron since his birth!

My beautiful bossy boy.
Today, to my great dismay, William developed a new 'cry'.
~~AND, last, but
never least, the video that my mom has been requesting for days:
*I kept laughing because as I was laying down to shoot this, William decided to hop up and down on my back. Add that to the roles of a mother: spring horse.*
6 comments:
What an absolutely adorable baby! I can't wait to see William and Cameron this summer!
Love, Grandma
Awesome pictures! Your kids are darling and getting too big. That is a great shot of you. Too bad you didn't take it yourself--you need a self-portrait.
Beautiful picture of you and Cameron. :) Miss you lots...
P.S. You're hair is long! I love it!
aw, you look great Felicity! And your boys are adorable! of course :-)
W's fake cry sounds like a motorcycle!!
Abby
Post a Comment