Nathaniel, Felicity, William, Cameron, and Baby Andrew
cute cubed, actually. It was good to see you and your fam nan. Thanks for keeping in touch-johnny
Nathaniel must be bored. But at least that means more pictures!
John had to go and steal my comment ;-) He might even be cute to the 4th degree!
That is an awesome picture. One that will be shown for years to come, I am sure.
I say: oui!- Justine
VERY cute. Lvoe it.
no doubt there. he's adorable. and so big! how did that happen??
Post a Comment
7 comments:
cute cubed, actually. It was good to see you and your fam nan. Thanks for keeping in touch-
johnny
Nathaniel must be bored. But at least that means more pictures!
John had to go and steal my comment ;-) He might even be cute to the 4th degree!
That is an awesome picture. One that will be shown for years to come, I am sure.
I say: oui!
- Justine
VERY cute. Lvoe it.
no doubt there. he's adorable. and so big! how did that happen??
Post a Comment