Believe it or not, I have a ton more pictures. I actually spared you! Just one last little picture to reward those who made it through:
Monday, August 31, 2009
holy picture quacamole
Unfortunately, these pictures are loaded from new to old... so. You'll all get the story backwards, if you make it that far anyway! Enjoy our summer.
A week and a half ago we moved into our new house! (I'll get pictures of it later). We're SO excited and happy to have so much more room to spread out. We're eternally grateful for all of the help we received for the move!
This picture is celebrating cousin Olivia's birthday at sugarhouse park. William stepped on the cake first, and then dug in. That's my kid, right there, folks.
My siblings had a 3-day camping trip. Our family made it a day-trip. It was so much fun! The kids were well-behaved and it was so relaxing to just hang out with each other. Nathaniel and Trevor had a push-up contest. Nathaniel and Cameron won. I forgot to post the pictures of N and T fishing.. oh well. Now ya know that they did. Such a fun trip.
Tamar, Cameron, and Timber (Tabitha's dog). My boys both LOVED Timber. During the first half of our trip William called Timber 'pen-is'. Took us a DAY to figure out what the heck he was referring to when he was saying that! SO funny. He finally got those 'p' and 't' sound right eventually... silly boy.

Family BBQ @ sugarhouse park. The whole crew got in the water to work on a Trevor-designed dam. It felt like we were all kids again! William didn't really get the construction project though and kept throwing rocks at poor Trevor.
My sweet niece Olivia. She actually was happy when I took this picture. This is just how she kept posing. Such a silly girl.
Sharing a kabob with Aunt Vicky, who is very silly too. She was great at making William laugh. This summer many of my sisters gave William nicknames. Vicky and her sweetheart called him "Bam-Bam" (ala 'The Flinstones'), and Tamar called him "Brutus" because... well. The kid can be kind of a monster. A cute one though.
Rehearsal dinner night. Just a little muscle contest. I don't know honey... Tamar's got some darn nice tone! ;)
Believe it or not, I have a ton more pictures. I actually spared you! Just one last little picture to reward those who made it through:
Believe it or not, I have a ton more pictures. I actually spared you! Just one last little picture to reward those who made it through:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
cute pics fizzy! i'm sad i missed that storm!
WHAT!! Another baby?? Congrats you guys, we must have made a good impression on you. haha Are you betting on a girl this time?
Your summer sounds marvelous, and your boys are so gorgeous. Congrats on the new house too. Now you will have room for him. :)
I am trying to figure out how old Cameron is. I guess I can look back at the old blogs.
Wow!! What a summer. Congratulations on another baby!!!! Good thing you got that extra space eh? Just when you thought you were going to sleep :-) HEHEHE. I hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pics of the house
Fizz those were SO CUTE and FUN! I want to comment after each one. I will see what I can remember.
The stepping in the cake/cake monster one - SO typical and FUNNY.
The push-up contest one made me laugh, "Cameron and Nathaniel won"LOL!
Red vines all over- love it.
The bathroom invasion- SO CUTE, he is scrunching his nose in the most mischievous manner.
You look so beautiful gazing out at the storm.
Then the tuxes LOL! Cameron all GQ. Preston...well you can put a tux on a wild man but you can't change the wild man.
Your family is Bee-you-tiful.
C'mon we know that's not the cord...*winx* J/K lol.
Thanks for sharing.
Love ya!
Natalie
calling you right now!!!
ps. that pic of C and N...oh my.
Congrats! I was wondering how things went yesterday. Let me know if you need anything. Love your pictures from the summer, so fun!
hey, i know that pickup! but i don't think i've ever seen it that full before....
and that's a great picture of the new addition. our sonogram photo was so un-baby-like that the boys couldn't even tell what it was supposed to be! congrats!
aaaaaah!!! CONGRATS!!!!! another one!!! They will all be 18mos apart!! c.r.a.z.y. I am so happy for you! And I loved all the pics. Thanks for posting them :-)
Congratulations! One of these days I need to actually meet you and your little ones, Felicity. I was at Ralph & Julie's last night, and I really enjoyed getting to know Lucinda better. I hope for the same opportunity with you one of these days!
WOW where do i start...congrats on baby number three!!! love the pic of baby nappin on grams!! man do i miss the hill/lowry get togethers!!
Cute pics!!! And congratulations! Hooray for March babies!
GREAT pics and super fun summer! Looks like you guys did a lot. Good luck settling in!
Love the pictures! Your sister is a beautiful bride. I love her name. Congrats on the bun in the oven! So exciting!
It was so fun to see you at the reunion! And congrats again on the baby!!
crazy girl! Are we going to be making this baby making thing a habit every year??? If so, you might catch up to the duggars (on tlc) 18 kids and counting!:) then you can have your own tv show like them! Come on, you can do it!
love you guys!
Love all the pictures they are great! What a cute family you have. You look fantastic. Congrats on #3 baby coming you are awesome. Good luck wish I was there. I am also excited for pictures of you house....
Happy Birthday to Cameron! Kiss him for me.
YAY and congrats! Great pics.
Post a Comment