Last week the boys and I met up with some friends to go out for a hayride and to pick pumpkins. I love Fall!! The most exciting part was certainly the hayride. The pumpkins were huge, but I think cheaper at the grocery store. It's all just the novelty and it was fun, so it was worth it. William was in heaven just staring at the tractor pulling our wagon the entire time.
Last weekend I set out on my first adventure longer than 4 hours without either kid! I drove up to visit my sister Charity in NYC. We had planned on spending our Saturday catching a matinee but instead decided a trip to Ikea and Costco was more worthwhile for a poor sister without a car. It's pretty hard to haul a new bookshelf or Costco sized groceries on a metro! She's well stocked up now, and my legs were feeling the results of hauling all her new loot up to her 4th floor apartment for several days.
Miscellaneous videos for Amber and grandparents. Nothing too exciting, just the kids in action.
At the park with the boys.
What is more fun than bubbles in the bath?

4 comments:
Felicity, you look so great! Your boys are adorable and I loved the fall pics. Thanks for the updates! Looks like you had fun with your sister too--I didn't know they had two-story costcos.
I've been to a 2 story Costco. It was the coolest thing ever. I think it was somewhere in Montana or Washington or San Diego. I can't remember. Miss you lots!!
i look so hideous in that picture in the back seat!! haha... at least cam looks cute.
I love the videos. Thanks for posting them! (Nathaniel was cute, all nervous about the slide.) That is our park! :-) Are you still walking the Lake....I miss that.
You went by yourself that is awesome. Man I would have come with you if I was there. Hearing you talk about the 2 story Costco that is how it is in Korea and the MILLIONS OF PEOPLE....the experience it just different. I told Spencer last night I bet this is what it is like living in NYC. Thanks for blogging I love seeing you and your cute kids.
Post a Comment