Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Macho, Macho Man

Happy Birthday to the love of my life.

Here is his journey of machoness to become the macho poppa that he is today.

Mini Macho

Pee-Wee Macho (Nathaniel is far right)

Teen-Angst Macho

Trophy-Winning Macho

Newly-Wed Macho


Top-Notch-Daddy Macho... times 1 (William)...
...2 (Cameron)...
...and 3 (Andrew)!...

We love you so much Nathaniel. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

7 comments:

ZaRose and Persephone said...

Happy birthday man! Fiz... I love that you posted this at 430 in the morning. :)

Lucinda said...

Awesome

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture. :]
Happy Birfday Nan!

Abby

Mandy said...

aw, what a sweet post! Happy Birthday Nathaniel!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Nathaniel! I can see your boys look like their daddy eh?

Ben Rollins said...

Nathaniel! You are truly a macho man. Looks like your family is doing very well. How is your 6 pack holding up after all those birthdays and kids?

Anonymous said...

love you nan