Wednesday, April 21, 2010
chillin'
Nothing too exciting happening around here these days (EXCEPT Andrew's new smiles-- Love them!!). We've been just relaxing and keeping things low-key as much as possible this week. Trying to enjoy the easy days before this summer up and kicks off with all the craziness that it has in store for us.
1/2 smile. He's still perfecting his techniques. Much of the time it just looks like he has his mouth open reallly big.
Taking our cue from N's brother and family, I fit my 3 boys in the stroller by reclining one side all the way, and putting in the boys like so. Genius, I tell ya.
Such a cutie. We've got a growing collection of fun rain boots... I can't help myself when I stumble upon them. The boys love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
so cute! I really wanted one of those pirate ships too, glad to know it's a hit! Definitely relax while you can, things will get so crazy for you so soon! take care.
Speaking of HOV strollers:
Today it was raining and we had them all in with the canopies overhead, and a little scuffle ensued with the boys. I had to use the oldie-but-goodie: "I swear I will turn this stroller around and take you all home if you keep fighting." Worked like a charm.
Good luck with everything, definitely enjoy the quiet before the storm.
I love all your pictures. Dang you have cute boys! Seriously so so cute. I love seeing all of them. They are growing up fast. Your bday is coming will you email me your new address! I need it. Fun times. :-)
Of course the baby is adorable, but I have to say I also dig the pillowcase, just for the record. And could you explain the 3 kids into half reclined stroller thing? May come in handy when the baby comes and V wants in too, we aren't getting a double.
Post a Comment