Monday, September 20, 2010
staycation
Last week Nathaniel took Thursday and Friday off to just enjoy some family time. Thursday was our play day, and Friday was recover the house from our almost 2 weeks of being sick and unpacking at the same time. My dearest Nathaniel planned 3 stops for our fun day.... unfortunately only one really worked out. But, it was worth it. Our boys love their animals-- so we went off towards the forest to seek out another tiergarten (think zoo, minus the exotic animals). We're LOVING the mid 60 degree weather out here. Sorry to all the suckers... I mean, loved ones back home still enduring heat.
Bundled up checking out the monkeys. Cameron's latest thing is "I'm scared!" (even though he loved the monkeys. Silly boy).
This park had such awesome habitats for their animals. For the goats, you put food down a chute that takes it to a platform on the top of the mountain, where ultimately the big bully goats butt everyone else out of the way. I started just throwing the food down on the ground for the lil' ones.
We tried to go see a castle too, but it turned out that it is still a privately owned castle and was closed to the public because a Prince was there visiting. psh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
1- I love your new wrap
2- you're hot
3- matching babies=cuteness
I love the wrap too should I be getting me one?
You are hot!! I think you are skinny...and look great for having 3 babies. Still wish I lived close to go on our walks.
Your children are all adorable...and I do love the pic with you and the boys and then the one with Nathaniel. Super cute. Your zoo place looks so cool. Miss you!
aaaaaw! Love the Moby, I never could figure mine out so I sold it. You make me want to get it back! Plus, the matching boys are tooooo cute.
a wallaby? am I right? how fun to have a couple days off too play. I can't imagine all the stuff to see and do there. You guys look awesome. And yes, Moby's are wonderful, hahaha.
Love my Moby too!
Post a Comment