Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heidelberg

We had to take N's family to one of our favorite castles (ruins). We love Heidelberg! I would love to see more of the building than they have available to the public, but ah well! Behind Nathaniel and Andrew is a big wine vat, that is actually only about 1/3 of the size of another one off to the left. Cameron was very intrigued by the big "wine bats" and kept asking to go back to see them.


Why not have a family picture in front of a big wine vat?
Better location for the family picture. :) So beautiful! (AND SO COLD).


And Andrew was all nestled all snug in his.... dad's coat. I got worried about how cold Andrew's feet might be getting and came up with this solution:

Mittens. HAHA. It looked so funny every time he wiggled those little feet-- like he had little fins instead of feet.


That bridge is famous, though... I couldn't tell you why.
Hancock Family love.


4 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE THE BABY MITTEN FEET!!! Thanks for the updates, I've been wondering how you were doing :-)

Corinne said...

What a great time! Certainly cold - but OH so beautiful :)

The Favorite said...

I lived in Heidelberg for 6 months and we went back about 4 years ago. I LOVE! the castle and the whole area. Thanks for the pictures.

Tracy said...

Love seeing all those pictures, but it looks waaaay too cold! You need to come back where it's warm :)