Wednesday, December 01, 2010

a note from the littlest monster in the pack:

Hi. I'm Andrew. I'm gorgeous and a total angel! Most of the time anyway. This past week I've really started to hold my own. I SCREAM when my brothers take away something I'm playing with, and I really yell when when Mommy takes something away that I'm racing towards. (Poor mommy really has her work cut out for her these days, thanks to my brothers' gift of destroying a house in 5 seconds). I'm incredibly mobile and just started walking along furniture. I fall all the time and bruise like a peach! I think there are about 4 bruises on my head right now (I even got one tonight in the bathtub when I sneezed and hit my face on the side of the tub. oy.). I climb all over everything: toys, stray coats and boots, Cameron's dinner left-overs, stray brothers, and even up to window sills. I keep trying to get near the stairs, but mom intervenes. She swears that I'm trying to give her a HEART ATTACK. What? All I'm trying to do is learn how to climb stairs!

...
...
...
...
...


THESE stairs:


9 comments:

ZaRose and Persephone said...

that calls for a serious baby gate.

that is one cute little lamb you got there!

Miss M said...

Chill out, they're just stairs.

The stairs of DEATH!! ha ha ha

Miss M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubrey said...

Those stairs scream "DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!" The best part is that I can actually picture sweet Andrew saying all those things. You captured his sweet personality perfectly.

What?! I just want to EXPLORE, for crying out loud! GEEZ! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, i don't think i'd want to climb those stairs, let alone let andrew do it!

Mandy said...

LOL oh yeah, I can TOTALLY sympathize with your worries about the stairs. My hands still get sweaty thinking about how worried I was about my little ones in Germany also. We just bought a super duper baby gate. :-)

Jeri said...

That was so funny! "Bruise like a peach"...I am dying! Those stairs...who ever put those in did NOT have children. What an adorable little monster. =)

Deb said...

oh yikes. those stairs would give me nightmares.

Cami said...

BAH! THat is frightening.