Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quarentine: Week 2


William is on the mend. He got worse, a lot worse, before he got better though. Still trying to pack weight back on and fluids back into the boy. Cameron's chest/cough issues have flared up again (pretty mild so far) and Andrew seems to have RSV. I generally love winter... but not the stupid winter 'bugs'. We're all lacking sleep and I miss my cheerful fever-free children. William finally went back to school, but with Andrew's fever and Cameron's cough, it looks like I'm gonna be camped out at the house again for most of the week.


During quarentine week 1: Cameron out in our backyard to "shovel".


When I stepped out to take pictures of Cameron, separation anxiety and beginnings of sickness closed in on my poor baby all at once!


While William was sick, he was a weak bum on the couch for about 5 whole days. I took advantage of my break from refereeing toddler fights to get some good knitting in! William patiently watched me knit a couple things before he began begging me to make him a RED hat. He finally got it yesterday. My boy is so silly when he gets something new, he gets very attached to it. He went to sleep in his hat last night and wouldn't take it off when he got to school. Love my passionate little boy.


The German word for Owl is Uhu. I love it! :)


Sad Baby!

I put Andrew in this festive sleeper Sunday night because we were going to take him out with us to a little party while a friend stayed with the older boys. Andrew was so tired at FIVE PM, I put him down for a nap-- but he slept until well after we were home from our party! My poor baby. I had to take some shots in his Little Lord Fauntleroy outfit (as Daddy calls it) yesterday morning.


5 comments:

Julie said...

William's hat is waaay cute! You are such a speedy knitter. :) Poor baby boys. I hope they are better soon. Our first winter here was horrid with sickness as well. :(

Miss M said...

LOVE the hat. Sadly, O has outgrown the hat you made for her. I still try to squeeze it on her head, but it just pops off.

Sorry to hear about the sick kiddos. It is always so hard when they are sick and I can't imagine it times 3. Hang in there.

Lora said...

Holy cute boys! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Brownie Bits said...

Great job with the hat. I hope your boys get better soon, and you don't get sick.

Julia said...

Oh my goodness! I hope health returns to your home soon! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!