Our William is sick. I'm anxiously hoping that the other boys don't get it too. When I realized I'd be keeping him home from school for a few days I was a little stressed about missing out on that break that I've become accustomed to. Silly me. William doesn't even have the energy to lift a pencil, let alone destroy my house or torment Cameron. Silver lining to the 5 loads of laundry I've had to do?
The scene I'm looking at right this moment. Put on some Bing Christmas tunes and it's like you're here with us.
My sweet William,As you beg me over and over to "cuddle me" or "I hold you" (in between demands of yes rubbing your back, no rubbing your hair, no patting your bum, etc...) I can't believe how BIG you've grown. Just 3 short years ago you were the baby. Sometimes I have to remind myself and even daddy that you still kind of are, even if you have two little brothers. The other day as you were trying to get comfortable on my lap I was joking with Daddy that you're kind of like a dog who doesn't know he's not a puppy anymore. I'm happy that you're still my little boy who wants to cuddle with mom. I hope that you feel better soon.
xoxo, Momma



8 comments:
Aw, poor little guy. It's so hard for me to watch sweet little O when she is miserable and sick. I can imagine it's the same. We hope you get well soon W.
Oh my goodness. Those pictures are so sweet! I am so sorry that William is sick, but those extra cuddles ALMOST make up for it. :)
Get well soon, William!
Hope he feels better soon. Love the quilt he is resting with:)
Ohhh:( Poor guy! I hope he gets better soon! LOVE YOU & MISS YOU!
What a beautiful way to capture a sick day. Hope he feels better!
Poor little guy! I hate sick times. But it's true, you always get mad when kids have to stay home, and then if they are REALLY sick, they just leave you alone anyway. Good luck with that laundry!
looks peaceful from here. i hope he's back to well again!
That picture of him laying out the window on the couch is a QUINTESSENTIAL sick-day picture. I have so many memories of lying sick on my parents couch. Sad, huh? But still, a lovely picture :)
I do always sort of like that lethargy, though ;)
Post a Comment