I may be biased... but isn't he gorgeous??My lovely friend Kellie made Andrew this sweater as a gift when he was born. I love it! Baby boy got his first haircut a few days ago (another advance on his brother's records, by two entire months). He was thoroughly traumatized-- fortunately, kids forget quickly and immediately after putting away the clippers he was his ever-lovin' Momma's boy again. Growing in to his sweater AND getting a haircut warranted his own photo shoot.




8 comments:
Awww, ADORABLE!!
He is so cute! I love the sweater I wondered at first if that was one of your creations...Kellie is amazing.
Your Christmas adventures look super fun and cold. I can't wait to hear all about it.
So cute - just like his big brothers! I miss y'all!
Umm, your boys are basically adorable!
so beautiful....love these
He is SO cute! I love it!
wow! look at him! i was looking at m's hair the other day, which is well over her ears, and realized, I DON'T HAVE TO CUT IT! one bonus about having a girl. :)
Wow - I haven't seen your blog in a while and I forgot how great you are at keeping it up Felicity! Good job! You look like you've been busy and have lots of adventures to share so I better get back to reading... but I can't believe how cute your boys are and I just love that sweater! I might want to learn how to knit now!!!
Post a Comment