Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hanging Out

We haven't had anything too eventful going on lately, which has been good. Three active little boys can be eventful enough! Andrew is quickly making progress towards walking. I love it. It's always SO amazing to me to watch kids master new things....

... like William's art skills. ;) Isn't he gorgeous? Really though, his art skills are taking off. I love it, even if it means hundreds of scraps of paper with various creations drawn/glued on that I am constantly having to keep from my paper-eating baby.

We got William this funny little wig for his school carnival. He has a bike helmet that is too big so he wore it over his wig on the way to school. I was laughing OUT LOUD (like a fool) the entire walk to school. I was kicking myself for not having my camera-- next time I'll get it...
Check out his 'castle' (he built several layers on top after this, but took off the wig)! Built on a triangle foundation. Probably wouldn't pass code in California.
Just an evening at the Hancock house... making silly faces,
learning to walk, eating chips and salsa,
and pulling out ALL the baking goods as usual.

*The next day, he did the same thing while I was putting on a movie for Cameron. I came back to an OIL SPILL. UGH. Still dealing with the effects of that one. Dang, as I type I hear the tupperware falling... Time to go!

3 comments:

Miss M said...

I LOVE the wig. I totally want one. What fun.

Deb said...

oh, we are deep into that stage as well. our house is just one pile of stuff m's pulled out of cabinets after another. fun, huh? good thing they're so cute.... :)

and the wig? AWESOME.

Maggie said...

Gotta say...your posts are so fun. We miss you around here. I love your photos too, gorgeous stuff you are shooting. Impressed. Hope you are well!