Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Park

Last week the weather was SO beautiful! To shake up our evenings I'd put the boys in their pjs and head out for a walk or to the little park right by our house (the one without sand!). I LOVE Spring!


My William had a rough couple days at school last week. One day he thought he was saving his friend from some rough kids (they were really just playing a game) and then four boys rounded and turned on him. Lots of shaking of his shoulders. Poor W was pretty shaken up. I kept him home for a day to recoup and the next day when he went back he got whacked in the face by something/someone (not related to the first indecent... just a toddler mishap on the playground). He had a decent shiner that is finally fading now. Ahh, my little bruiser. Hopefully these experiences will help you to maybe be a bit more gentle with others yourself!


Cameron-- always in motion!


This baby is the CUTEST thing you'll ever see. Love him. Especially when he's strapped into something. The kid is also the busiest thing you'll ever see!

No comments: