Thursday, June 02, 2011

Heidelberg Zoo

For Memorial Day we went out to the Heidleberg Zoo. It was really fun! At many of the animal cages they had a cement imprint with a foot/paw print from the animal, which I thought was pretty cool, and there was a pretty good assortment of animals! We really liked some of the habitats, while a few were... lacking. We had a great time!


What a good looking man!




The scar is fading fast!What a gorgeous boy. :)


When we go out I dress the boys in their matching outfits not just because I think they're adorable, but because it's so much easier while looking for them if they're all wearing the same thing!

The boys were in heaven at this sprinkler.




4 comments:

Miss M said...

LT says he remembers your mom putting the kids in matching outfits on the way to Guam. Must be a Hill thing. They do look stinkin' cute though.

Heather said...

Okay, seriously, when did Andrew grow up?! In your last two posts, he looks like a little boy, not a BABY!! Love those li'l boys of yours! :) Oh yeah, and love you, too!

Deb said...

awesome photos, felicity! and andrew is a little boy! where did the baby go??

T J V said...

My sister does that with her kids too, all in the same color, when they go places. Andrew is definitely the baby that looks most like you! I can really see it in that photo, you have a mini-me!