We've been riding bikes almost daily since we got the fabulous bike seat for Andrew. About a week ago I decided to see how William did without his training wheels since he'd been asking to ride a bike "wif only two wheels". He did amazing the first try! By the second night he only needed help getting started moving and by the third night he had it all under control. What a big boy!
You all should love me all the more for posting this far-from-glamorous video of me... but little Andrew is just too dang cute to not share. ;)

5 comments:
Hey, where's the video???
Oh my gosh..too stinkin' cute. I love Andrew's video. Also, good job to William for riding with 2 wheels. Good for him. :)
love it!
I'm impressed! I would have crashed if I had tried to video myself while riding! Too cute.
WAHOO for family bike times!!
Post a Comment