Monday, October 31, 2011

trunk or treat

When it comes to getting a picture with all three boys-- this is about as good as it gets.

I *love* ward trunk-0r-treats. Especially the chili cook-off part. Mmm-mmm. I love me some chili and cornbread! This year I didn't want to bust out ghetto last-minute costumes for the boys (again), so I ordered them a couple months ago to make sure I could get all three sizes. To avoid brawls, they ALL got the exact same costume. Simplifies my life and they also look so. dang. cute! ... though I have to admit-- looking through all of my pictures of them in costume, I have to really focus sometimes to figure out which boy is which!

Happy Halloween! Love, the three little dragons.






Just wanted to add a full body shot so you can see how CUTE the costumes are. Old Navy costumes for life, baby! The best part is that they are fleece and *warm*-- so no putting out cash for costumes only to cover them up with coats.

2 comments:

T J V said...

Ditto on the ON costumes, warm and cute. Love your three dragons, so cute!

Cami said...

I love ON costumes! Those are darling. I love how you went for all 3--no hand-me-downs for you!! Very cute.