Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bird Park

December 19

We LOVE all the little animal and nature parks that are in nearly every town here. Another favorite (to the one behind our house) is a free bird park in a town next to ours.

Sizing up the geese

Not a great shot-- but see that goose's tail? :


So pretty! What a fancy goose. :)

William was... grumpy this trip. haha! It was a very cold day, and that did not sit will with him, apparently.


These are all point & shoot camera shots... which is why the focus is on the fence not the bird... but! cool bird, right?
The playground-- always a hit. :)

Did you ever realize how TALL an ostrich is? These things are huge-- and scary.


The most beautiful GRUMP you'll ever meet.

Rosy noses from playing in the cold. :)



Cameron, the generous, gave me a ride on this FUN playground toy.

1 comment:

Christy said...

That's one thing I love about being over here is so much of the nature and how much of it is preserved. I love we have animals everywhere we can go hang out with. You guys get out a lot. I'm impressed. I need to get out more. I'm a wimp in the cold.