Oh yeah... remember when I blogged? It just seems like it is something so very low on the priority list... but then browsing through old blog posts makes me so happy! So... I better try to get this going again. :)
We got a tree this year-- first time in three or four years we bought a full sized tree (rather than a table-top size tree). Andrew did a terrific job decorating this branch!
Yah-- we never know what Cameron is doing either. He's a little bit crazy... just like the rest of us. :)
Final touches!
And! A tripod family photo WIN! Seriously-- everyone has their eyes open and looking at the camera (except Hannah, but she's beautiful anyway).
Since the first shot worked impressively well, we went for a second which was almost as awesome, but you can't see the tree.
Here is the Christmas card I designed... but never sent out. Here is your virtual copy, my friends!
Christmas Magic... sitting up at night staring at the tree. That tiny white stocking is one William made for "Tom Elf", our elf on the shelf.









2 comments:
When my classes in Felicity's School of Photoshop begin, am I going to learn to design my own Christmas cards? Cause that is awesome! I love your pix, too.
So cute. And what a great tree!!! I love your silly kids!!
Post a Comment