Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Man of Steel

We all know that my man is a man of steel akin to some of his more famous counterparts. On July 10, Nathaniel went from man of steel to man of steel... leg brace, that is. Back in April Nathaniel was pulling off some sweet moves on the soccer field (don't worry, not like Zidane) when out of nowhere up came a defender and boxed Nathaniel to the ground. Poor Nathaniel limped off the field. Diagnosis: Torn ACL, will require replacement. UGH. So... 8 days ago, Nathaniel went in for surgery while his sweet wife waited and was tormented by the lobby television set on Maury Povitch. Hours later I got to go in to see my drugged up baby and drag him home. The past week has been rough to say the least. I can only complain of lack of sleep though. Nathaniel has the pain AND lack of sleep. Hopefully things will get better! We'll keep you updated!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How is Nathaniel doing now? I know his surgery went well, and I hope he is completely recovered. What else is going on? How are you holding up driving to work in the hot hot summer months?