
Yes... I need a hole in our lovely painted ceiling like a hole in my head. Regardless of my needs, however, we have a hole in our ceiling. On Monday- in true Monday fashion- when Nathaniel walked in the door from work he was greeted by our dining room ceiling with a drip of water right down in front of him. While in some cultures, this could be a sign of good luck, such was not the case for our AC unit. The past months record breaking temperatures took their toll on our sweet AC unit and it froze over. Can you say "DANG IT"? We did!
Thankfully! We have a wonderfully talented friend named BJ and his very accomodating wife who promply came over to calm my husband while I was still at work and to blowdry away the ice. I'm really not sure if Nathaniel and I would have qualified to be homeowners without having the Mitchells as our friends. I'll try to work our camera and document this hole for all to see shortly!

1 comment:
Aiya! There's the hole that you wrote about in your email. :( Not fun.
Right now we have a similar problem. Our floors are discolouring all over the place. It looks like water damage, but it's not wet ever. We don't know what it is. Some people are over right now (Thursday 10:30 AM) ripping up the floor boards to figure out what the dealio is. It's really frustrating. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment