Thursday, January 18, 2007
I love us...
Nathaniel scored major husband points today. Most babies ages are counted in months until they reach about 24 months- then it's just "my kid is 2" "my kid is almost 2 1/2" "my kid just turned 3"... etc. Rarely will you hear someone say "my kid is 25 months." Today, my darling husband woke me up with "Happy 25 months, sweetheart!" *grin*. Later, when I was finally out of bed and up getting ready, in the bathroom I spotted a little "World's Best Wife" Trophy. I laughed out loud, but I was beaming. Finally, out the door into the cold air for work, and on the passenger seat of the car- a bag full of my favorite goodies and magazine! I am such a lucky girl. Happy 25 months Nathaniel, I love you forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwwww.... ;^)
I love us too! Thank you for such a cute post, my dear! N
Post a Comment