Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Still here!

Hey all!
Sorry for the major time lapse in posts... we've been busy with very limited access to the internet. Thanks to Julie for the picture! Yesterday we celebrated Memorial Day with friends and had a fabulous time. Things at the Hancock household are going well! William smiles more and more every day, and his sleeping is getting a bit more consistent! enjoy the picture. I PROMISE I'll try to get more of my growing boy on here soon. (he gets his 2 month shots tomorrow!)
William doing his doing his best to look like his Poppy.

14 comments:

Jacque said...

What a sweet picture of both of you. I do see a lot of Nathaniel in that little face. We love you.

Jenni said...

Good luck with those first shots - I think its harder for mom than baby!! :) That's a sweet pic of you too!! :)

Emily said...

What a sweet picture! He's an incredibly handsome little boy... and I love the hat.

Good luck with the shots! I cried in the doctor's office the first time. But he'll be okay, and you'll be okay!

Emily said...

By the way... We have the same Kick 'n' Play and Charlie LOVES it.

Anonymous said...

Hey! It looks like you had a nice Memorial Day...William is getting so big. He is a cutie! I hope all is well!

Spilter said...

Oh you guys both look so cute! What a handsome little boy you have. Amber

Christie said...

So cute!! He is getting so big! What a sweet picture

Marc said...

He's lookin' like a lil' Frenchman

Cami said...

That hat slays me. He is such a cutie.

brandy said...

finally! HE is such a cutie! I wish I could meet him. You loov great! and very happy... miss you guys. we have a blog now too so check it out. brandymadison.blogger.com

Julia said...

Has it been two months ALREADY?? He is such a sweet boy!

Kellie said...

What a fun picture! Did you make his blessing outfit or is that a family heirloom? It was spectacular. Glad that all is well.

Mendy said...

Love the photo of dapper little William!

You can come over anytime to use the internet here, silly! Help us get our money's worth.

Brenda said...

So cute picture! It's amazing how fast they grow huh? You look wonderful!!