Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We keep busy..

Every stay at home mom has heard this question at least a dozen times: "So, what do you do all day?" We keep busy. That's what we do.
Sometimes, we try on shoes. (On the weekends I've learned to go through all his clothes to make sure that he won't out grow any before he's worn them. We've still got some time before the cookie monster slippers quite fit.)
Occasionally, we try out the Bumbo seat to see how William's head control is coming along (very well, by the way.)

Other times, we hang out poolside with friends- though William has a habit of falling asleep as soon as we get in the pool with him.

What does William do all night? Well, he has been a very good sleeper lately! Several nights, I've only had to get up with him once! Last night was not that great, but hey, we'll take what we get. Below are a few fabulous positions that we have found our sweet boy in. What on earth does he do while we're sleeping?

Every night William sleeps in between the wedges which theoretically will keep him from rolling all over the place. Hmm...Here he is with a knee up on the wedge...


And here... well. I remain astonished with this one. The wedges were twisted at the middle. Heaven knows how he broke out of them.
He remains ever cheerful though, making faces at mom. We're all happy and well.
And. We're all keeping busy.

11 comments:

Julia said...

Ok, so I know I say this a lot, but he is so ADORABLE!! I love the pic with the dads and babies, too :D

April said...

cute

Christie said...

What a little stunt man getting out of the wedges, my kids never managed that one. Of course my kids are SOOOO tiny for so long. The pool pictures look like Life Time. Are you guys members now? Hummmmmmm, if you are.... why are you not comming to my class???? think its too easy Eh???? ;-)

Mendy said...

Look at William sitting in that Bumbo contraption! He looks huge, Felicity!

The Spiveys said...

love the slippers :)

Jenni said...

I love Bumbos!! They look so cute in there!! Oh, your little guy is just such a cutie-pie!! :)

Cami said...

Funny baby. I love your creative posts. We S.A.H. Moms DO keep busy!

Adrienne said...

You guys are so cute. Congrats on the baby, glad to see all is well! Adam and Adrienne

Corinne said...

Fun post idea!! Love the pics

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are keeping very busy!! He gets cuter all the time:)

Jacque said...

I love being able to see what your wonderful little guy is up to(and you guys too.) You have some great pictures and I enjoy the commentary too.