Nathaniel, Felicity, William, Cameron, and Baby Andrew
Thursday, July 05, 2007
superstar, that's what you are
I am so blessed to have such great and talented friends! Christie took these pictures of William and I last Friday. I loved them both too much to pick just one to post.
ok..i LOVE these pictures. i wish i had a good picture of natalie and i together like these. you guys are so adorable. i can't wait to see you guys when you're in salt lake. talk to you later.
Aw shucks! Thanks folks, I'm glad that you like them. It's not often that we get pics of us and our babies since we are usually the ones behind the camera. I was happy to do it Felicity. :-)
8 comments:
Wow, those pictures are beautiful. You look so beautiful in them, and William is growing up so fast already. Miss you lots.
Lots of love for all of you.
ok..i LOVE these pictures. i wish i had a good picture of natalie and i together like these. you guys are so adorable. i can't wait to see you guys when you're in salt lake. talk to you later.
Such beautiful pictures of you two! Christie did a fantastic job!! :)
You are both adorable as ever! these are great pictures!
Aw shucks! Thanks folks, I'm glad that you like them. It's not often that we get pics of us and our babies since we are usually the ones behind the camera. I was happy to do it Felicity. :-)
So pretty!
Oh, those are beautiful. It doesn't hurt that you look so great!!
OMG! Those are both such awesome pictures! Beautifull photography! My compliments to the artist! Fizzy you are still as gorgeous as ever!
Post a Comment