Thursday, September 27, 2007

March 27, 2007

Today, sweet William is 6 months old! It is amazing how time flies. When he was brand newl i tseemed like he would always be that little. But now- Everyday he is learning something new. He never ceases to amaze me! We are so happy and feel so blessed to have such a special boy in ourfamily.

I always feel like such a nerd when I hear myself on the little videos- but oh well. Here is some fun footage of my little buddy. Happy 1/2 birthday big boy!

3 days old vs. 6 months old

Hello World


And the little one said, "roll over"


chit chat and reaching for mommy's camera!

11 comments:

Angela said...

OH MYLANTA! He totally waved when you told him to! That's so awesome. Wubba!

Unknown said...

that wave too funny! I had to watch it twice just make sure he was really waving on demand!

Cami said...

Very cute! I love the wave. My kids love these videos!!

Christie said...

AWWWW, they grow up way too fast!

Jeri said...

Super Cute!

I love the wave! It is fun to be able to see you cute boy.

Kellie said...

I love baby chit chat. Its the best. Keep having fun with that darling.

Jacque said...

I love reading your blog. Aren't babies fun? My favorite is the one of him talking. B-B-B-B-B. That's great.

Trevor and Natalie said...

What a stinkin cutie!

Rob & Julie said...

Yay William!!! Happy 1/2 birthday! He's going to be on the move in no time. ;)

Deb said...

so adorable! i love the videos! very fun. hey, send me your e-mail address and i'll send you an invite to our blog. i can't find your e-mail address for some reason.... dlhirschi@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Sophia and Selena love watching William's videos. He's a great roller!