Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bath Time

We're trying to get William on a schedule here. So far- niche so gut. Oh well. We found this fabulous little baby tub. I love it. No frills, no toys attached. It's great. I'm already trying to figure out how I can get it home. William can sit up fairly well when not in the tub, but when he's in the tub, he becomes a soggy noodle. Hmm... Here are some 'artistic' shots taken by Nathaniel:


4 comments:

Cami said...

That IS a great tub!

Kel said...

I could never find a tub that I liked, so we always used our big one. That looks much easier!

Amber said...

Great to see you! William is getting so big what a cute boy!

Jeri said...

I think I have that tub Felicity! You can just borrow mine!

It is so good to see you guys! =)