Thursday, September 20, 2007

Frankfurt & Fun

On Tuesday night we got out to Frankfurt with a church group. There was a tour guide, but there were really too many people to hear very well. We had fun just seeing the sights anyway!

Nathaniel and I in the downtown square.
Such a happy traveler!
Inside the churches there were some amazing pieces of art. This picture turned out best of all that I took. Of course none of them do the real thing any justice though.
In our downtime, we find ways to have lots of fun and laughs:
Playing with William's toys.
Sucking toes...Really, William is the only one in the house who participates in this activity. Can you see that I didn't even get to finish putting on his diaper?

Oh this blessed toy lion- W loves it! The poor thing's tail is looking pretty mangy these days though.
Playin' with daddy. CHECK OUT THOSE KNEES. My sweet little chunk-a-monk.

and play some more with Daddy: the flight
and landing! (Even though he's smiling, this activity always make me so nervous!)


11 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, what a fatty! HE has the cutest little knees and thighs I've ever seen. HA! I love the flight picture.

The Spiveys said...

your little man looks like his personality is really coming out. What a cutie.

Julia said...

Whoa! He can Fly!! Good timing on that picture!
missing playing with him on Sundays... :(

Ali said...

Looks like you guys are having a good time! Your little one is so cute. I love chubby little legs!

T J V said...

yes when exactly do we lose the ability to eat our own toes? such a happy baby. how cold is it there, you looked a little chilled?

Amber said...

Oh my goodness what a cute kid. I just want to squeeze him. You and Nathaniel look so great too! Glad you are having a good time.

Heather said...

HAHAHA!!! His knees look like really big lips! He is sooo cute! And whats wrong with sucking on toes??

Deb said...

daddies are good at games that make mothers nervous.... :) that little william is such a cutie!

Christie said...

Your little man is SO cute! I love his chunk, I never got one of those. I love the flight picture. Great shots ;-) Thanks for keeping us posted.

Anonymous said...

I love the flying picture of William. You are so lucky to see such amazing sites!

Marc said...

Sprichst du Deutsch jetzt?!