Friday, September 07, 2007

Germay

Well, we're here safe and sound! I'll expound later- but it's really getting late here and I just wanted to get these pictures up! Love, us!
We are LOVING the weather! Nice and cool!
William and I had the whole row on the 45 minute flight to Philly. William enjoyed the space! Home Sweet Home. The HO-TEL.
North Carolina Picture: "Pa" Ike kept trying to convince William that he'd rather stay there then move to Germany for 6 months. ;)
Another NC photo: We were fortunate enough to stay with Nathaniel's 1st or 2nd cousin once or twice removed (I can never keep it straight), Joella. Thanks for letting us bring our chaos into your home! This is her backyard that goes right out to a channel that leads to the sound. A little paradise of it's own.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

what an exciting adventure your cute family gets to go on! Have fun! Love you!

Cami said...

We'll sure miss you guys. But good thing you're safe in your Ho
tel.

Anonymous said...

What a fun adventure. Beautiful pictures! We'll be waiting for your safe return. Enjoy yourselves.

Angela said...

I'm so glad you made it over there safely. keep in touch and I will be watching your blogs for more updates. William looks so big! WUBBA
Angela

The Spiveys said...

So glad you made it safely! We miss you already!

Ali said...

I am glad you made it safe and sound! What an adventure. How was William on the flights?

Mendy said...

I can't believe I didn't even get to say good-bye! I hope you guys have a great 6 months. I'll miss you at quilt group. Keep posting!

Jeri said...

I am so glad you made it safely! I can't wait to hear about your little adventures over the next few months.

Marc said...

We're missing you already. We got something for William (a long overdue baby gift)... do you have an address for us?

PS- Comment moderation sucks.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe you are in Germany! I am missing you already walking the Lake alone just isn't as fun. Logan asks for "bab". Looks like you all had a blast on your trip. That is great. I was so sad to call your phone and you couldn't answer anymore. So crazy. Well I can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures. Tell Nathaniel hi and give William a big squeeze. Glad you are safe. How is everything???

Christie said...

Glad to hear that you are there safely. I hope that you guys get to explore and enjoy. Yeah, and um, Ho-tel. that is TOO TOO funny.