While Nathaniel was watching Priesthood session on Sunday, William and I hung out in an empty room upstairs in the church trying in vain to get him to take a nap. Realizing how fabulous William looked in his outfit and how lovely the lighting was, I busted out my camera. I'm no Jeri, Aubrey, or Christie, but here is what we came up with:
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
What a funny little pumpkin head!
That first pic is my favorite. He is such a handsome chap. Thanks for posting pics. I miss seeing you.
love
M
Did you make that little hat? I must have one! (For Josh, not me :) Too cute.
I love that black and white picture of him. What a cute kid! I also love the hat you made you are so good!
i LOVE the hat!!! you are so going to have to teach me to knit one day. the crawling picture is my favorite.
I think you did quite well, and he looks adorable in his little pumpkin hat!
W looks like he is having an absolute blast! :) (You and Nathaniel seem to be enjoying Europe as well.)
You made that fabulous hat?!!! You are so talented! Your pictures are great too! Be careful... it can become addicting to always look for the perfect picture spot!!!:) It drives Paul CRAZY! He says " Just take the dang picture already!"
It was fun to talk to you the other day! LOVE you all!
Post a Comment