Nathaniel, Felicity, William, Cameron, and Baby Andrew
what a fatty. too cute. looks like you have to wash your mirror pretty often with a splasher like that around!
What a fun little bath! I love it. He looks very happy.
How fun! I love bath time too. I can't wait for Sarah to be able to sit up and enjoy her baths more. Lauren sure loves them!
that's v's favorite time too! we should get them in some swim classes together, haha. and you are right that is a great little tub.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what a fatty. too cute. looks like you have to wash your mirror pretty often with a splasher like that around!
What a fun little bath! I love it. He looks very happy.
How fun! I love bath time too. I can't wait for Sarah to be able to sit up and enjoy her baths more. Lauren sure loves them!
that's v's favorite time too! we should get them in some swim classes together, haha. and you are right that is a great little tub.
Post a Comment