Thursday, November 01, 2007

November

The weather here today would have been perfect for yesterday. It's very foggy and spooky out!
Last night we did end out going out to the haunted hangar (cue scary music, screams and chainsaws). The haunted house was laughs- though I will tell you before Nathaniel does that I was chickening out up until after I had entered the craziness of streamers and people in masks hitting walls. Good times. It brought me straight back to high school.
William got very sick last night after we got home. He was already quite angry that we hadn't had him in bed at his bedtime and then he lost it. Screaming hysterically, refusing to nurse or take a binkie he finally crashed. Then he woke up 15 minutes later and puked everywhere. And again (on daddy). And again (on daddy- what a champ). The poor little guy was so congested and stuffed up that he could only sleep laying on either mine or Nathaniel's chest. If it weren't for the 11pm dose of Tylenol I don't think any of us would have had any sleep at all. And to top off sweet William's woes- today he had shots.
Yesterday afternoon- as if William wasn't having a bad enough day- I stuffed him into what were meant to be his Christmas pjs (which he'll well outgrow by Thanksgiving) to take pictures. He's so delicious!





6 comments:

Cami said...

I would have wimped out a little too. No matter how cheesy, something scares me no matter what.

William is darling as always.

Also, what do you MEAN send you a bottle of the water??? Do you really want what is happening to all of us to happen to you??

Julia said...

Well, he does look cute. I'm hoping he's feeling better soon. And what a good dad to let William throw up on him not once but twice. Nathaniel gets the October/November Dad of the Month award.

felicity & nathaniel said...

Cami- I could totally go for "Irish twins"!! Haha. When I come back to Savage Mill there are going to be beautiful bellies everywhere!

Amber said...

Oh he is just so precious!

Kel said...

So cute Felicity!

Brenda said...

Cute boy and very cute pictures!