Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hop on the bandwagon

We're delighted to announce that baby #2 is due: September 30, 2008!

39 comments:

Angela said...

I love the title of the blog post. ;) Congrats again!!

Christie said...

Ahhhhh, yeah!!! Congratulations! How fun!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! what an adorable little picture of peanut #2!

Robert Ricks said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

DarkChocolateDaily said...

Congratulations!!!! Love you guys.

xoxoxo-Nancy

April said...

congratulations..that's awesome news. can i have some of the water that you're drinking??

Erin said...

Yea!! Congratulations!

Cami said...

YAY! Congrats!! I thought perhaps you were going that direction. What a great picture!

McKenna said...

Glückwunsch!

As long as you aren't in Germany that #2 will be a lot easier to have. No stroller on the Ubahn with 2 kids obstacle :) Too bad, eh?

Congrats!
Liebe McKenna

jenny-penny said...

Very cool! Congrats! We can't wait to see ya and how you're doin'. But I won't be back to MD till April 19th! Take care!

Mendy said...

What wonderful news, Felicity! I am so excited for you two and your little William. I had two babies in late September myself; it's a fine time to birth. It's just a rotten birthday for when they start school 'cuz they can't go until they're practically six. But let's focus on the positive. Yeah! A baby!

T J V said...

Whoa!!! Suprising and exciting! I am guessing girl, haha!

Anonymous said...

that's super, lil william will enjoy the playmate (in a few years).

Deb said...

yea!! that's so exciting! it seems to be the year of girls, so brace yourself. :)

CJohnson said...

Yipeee! Just got your email! So happy for your family! Hop on with me...

Anonymous said...

yeah for u!! congrats!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news!

Emily said...

Congratulations to you, Nathaniel, and William! Glad to have you guys back in the States, safe and sound! Now, you just need to head out West for a visit! Congratulations!

Kel said...

That is fantabulous! I hope you are feeling good. I miss walking with you, and so does my waistline.

Aly said...

Very cool! Our #3 is due September 17th. Maybe our little Hancock cousins are hanging out together til then! Much love, Aly

Amber said...

We are so excited!! Congrats

supersonicjan said...

hahahahahahahah i'm getting really good at predicting your pregnancies.

Lauren said...

Congrats to the lil Hancock fam!
:-) William has really grown a ton since I saw him last!
By the way, this is Nathaniels cousin Joel's fiancee Lauren(we met this past summer when you visited Harkers Island). I keep up with your blog but I didn't think you would know who I was if I just ended with Lauren. So there ya go, congrats again!

amanda weichers said...

Congratulations!!! Exciting news!

Corinne said...

SWEET. How exciting!

Misty said...

Congrats girl. I'm so excited, and no clomid right? So nice. Hope things continue to progress well. And again, I'm so happy for you!

Jeej said...

Congratulations! We love you guys.

Mandy said...

Congrats!!! Wow you are not as far along as you thought....well that's better, the longer to prepare for what's coming the better! Sam almost bit Jack's big toe off today. !!!!

Julia said...

Congratulations!!! And you'll be back here when you have baby deux so I can play with him/her!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Congratulations on your new bun in the oven. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you two!!

Joella Hancock Morris said...

Another congratulations! Babies are so wonderful!

Ali said...

I had my suspicions (sp?)! Congrats! How are you feeling?

Jessica said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling much better this time around. Yay for the two under 2 club!

Dawn said...

Last but not least??? Congrats on peanut No two. I have only just got your message about the Lion King.
I don't really know anyone in London who could help and we are two hours away but would help if i were nearer.
Sorry. If I can help at all have her email me it's tbfullwood@hotmail.com

Heather said...

Hey lady! Hooray!!! I'm sooooo excited for you! How have you been feeling? Sick, I hope??? It's a good sign, right???
So, my phone is kaput....can I get your number, por favor? And maybe your email address, while you're at it? Haha!!! Such is the life of the disorganized! MIne is Hkearl@gmail.com
Love ya!!!

The Roberts Family said...

Hey, Nathaniel, Felicity and William! Nathaniel, I stumbled on an old e-mail you sent me with your blog address so I checked it out only to see the announcement, Congrats!! We are so excited for you all. Hope we can follow suit soon. Oh, our blog: austinroberts@blogspot.com

Jenni said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!!:)

melbo said...

Wow, saying your preggers really brings people out of the woodwork, eh? Congrats :)