Monday, March 17, 2008

My lil' tech savy child

William has figured out how to climb on top of the printer to reach the computers. And oooh the drama if the computers happen to be closed after his climbing efforts. What a silly little monkey I have on my hands!

7 comments:

Cami said...

Oh how I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Time to put it down on the floor for him so he can pound on it all day! Fun times.

Jenni said...

I cannot keep my little Nina off my computer chair - and there is also high drama whenever I tell her not to touch the computer buttons!! Sounds like William and Nina are much alike!!:)

melbo said...

Our computers have taken some harsh beatings as well. I'm always surprised at how far those little arms can reach! Good luck.

Amber said...

That is crazy you have a little monkey what a cute boy! I can't believe he is getting so big.

Unknown said...

I know how it is!!!! Emily LOVES to "wick, wick" (click, click!) the mouse! Huge tantrums arise when mean mommy says NO!
Although, William is starting young!:) How did your chicken turn out the other night?!

Christie said...

Oh boy, look out, did you know that if you hold the space bar down for too long it is a keyboard short cut that locks your keyboard up? Yeah, those little fingers find all the keyboard short cuts.