Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Talk

Last week I managed to get some footage of William saying some of his words and animal sounds without him attacking the camera. Unfortunately, there is still a lot more of me talking than him and it's kinda long... but I'm happy that I got so many on one clip anyway!

8 comments:

Annie Mitchell said...

That is so cute!! Mac liked being able to watch his friend on the computer!!

Christie said...

I can't believe he is talking! Crazy! Cute video, I wish I had one of each of my kids at this stage, something you hope your mind never ever forgets.

T J V said...

So cute, "kissies" was my favorite. I love his look in the middle too like "mom what do you want i am just trying to read my books here." haha

Miss M said...

I love the look he gives you when you ask for a kiss. ha hah a.... Well, LT is on his way. We had a teary goodbye. Give him a great big hug from us when you see him on Sunday.
Muah!

Julia said...

That is just too cute! I love how he was just too busy reading to blow kisses :) Such a cutie!

Tara said...

Too cute! I love how is he multi-tasking and doesn't stop reading. :-)

Tracy said...

So adorable! He's so grown up.

Cami said...

Very cute! What a little talker! That's awesome. It will make your post-baby life so much easier to have William communicating a little.