Friday, August 29, 2008

Felicity's Flashback Friday

I was cleaning out pictures on my old iBook (first generation!) and I found a few gems that I thought some of ya'll might enjoy...


my senior picture

Summer after senior year. I worked as a camp counselor at a sleep away camp in NH with my sisters Charity (pictured) and Tamar. This, friends, is what I look like without make up . Frightening I know.


Working at Baskin Robbins w/my best friend Theresa sometime during our Soph/JR years in college. You will notice that we coordinated our socks.
Sophomore year cheer team.
Senior year cheer- posing w/my roommate who was on the danceteam Our uniforms greatly improved each year. The highlight of this uniform was "Otters" which was embroidered across the back of our "spankies". I think that's how I hook & reeled Nathaniel.

Picking out/being fitted for my wedding dress!
And last, but not least... our engagement picture.
There ya go.. a totally random assortment of pictures for you! I have some fun ones of William that I'll be sure to get up soon.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Oh mylanta!! Memories... wow, many MANY moons ago... do you have any pics of us? Cause that we would awesome to get. :) Hope you are doing well darling.

Mandy said...

Aw, I really enjoyed these!! i'll have to go do this myself, you don't mind if i steal your idea right? Isn't it super depressing to look at pictures of a skinny self when you are 3 weeks from delivering??? ;-)

Tracy said...

Hey, I worked at Baskin Robbins too, except we had the ugly brown polyester pants. Your uniform is way cuter. Loved your photos down memory lane.

Amber said...

You are so cute. What fun pictures. I was waiting to see at the very bottom a cute picture of your little belly as of NOW.

Cami said...

Awesome!! I love this little trip down memory lane. Your senior pic is my favorite.

Christie said...

Aw, so sweet and fun to see. YOu haven't changed much. (well, with the exception of the tummy) Still so cute. Thanks for sharing

Kellie said...

Nice collection. It is fun to get in the way-back machine. You are one cute girl!

Tara said...

These pictures are too cute! Thanks for sharing your memories. :-)