I've got lots of other great pictures- I promise I'll get them up later, but naptime is ticking away right now and I need all the minutes I can get since Cameron's decided wake up time is 4am... bless his heart (shout out to all our NC fam!).
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Hint, Hint...
I think my sweet William is trying to tell us that it's time for a new bathroom floor!
Here's your baby fix. This is Cameron in William's toy stroller. Cameron had his 1month check up yesterday and he weighs 7lb 8 oz. Sounds about right for what his birth weight would have been had he been born on his due date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh dear, 4 am?!?!
Oh dear, bathroom floor!!
Oh dear.
Get some sleep. :-)
Totally cute kiddies
i agree.
cute kids. florr. sleep. deer.
yep.
I also love and miss you guys soooooooooo much!! :)
<3 Abby
Tinsy tinsy baby child. I'm glad he's growing.
Um, just show him how to peel off the paper on the tiles, and he'll do it for you!
More pics of Cameron. Thanks.
Oh my goodness looks like he is going into remodeling. :-) I know who to hire for demo now ~laughing~ . Sorry you have been up since 4:00, you poor thing I hope you can catch a nap soon enough to recharge. I can not believe Cameron fits into that stroller that is too cute.
Post a Comment