Saturday, December 20, 2008

best photo of the week

This may be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. It's sure to be a lifelong family classic (even though it was taken with my phone and is junk quality!). First, I had caught his pinkie in the sliding glass door. To help him feel better I bundled up myself and the boys to go stomp in puddles. I hadn't realized it was still raining until we were already out, but decided to brave it anyway... until it started hailing. Just not baby friendly weather! William wasn't too happy about coming back in the house and was even more unhappy that I didn't take off his coat instantly when we entered. The word he is mid-saying is a VERY pathetic "offff".


9 comments:

Amber said...

That is great! What a kid. Glad you took a second to take a picture. I love it.

Cami said...

HA!! Very cute!

Mandy said...

oh my gosh, so cute!! every time i need to smile I will look at this picture. thanks!

Miss M said...

meanie!!!

Tracy said...

What a sweet, miserable face! Too cute!

Tara said...

What a great moment! Too cute.

Deb said...

he's very good at the sad, pathetic face, just like a toddler should be. :)

Dawn said...

poor baby

Mandy said...

it's time for another blog update!