Here is some footage of our sweet Cameron on his 3 month birthday. Time flies!
Nightly bonding with Daddy
My darling William got VERY sick last week with high fevers. The poor darling cut both his eye teeth AND had an ear infection and possibly strep too. Poor little lamb. The antibiotics kicked in quickly and he's back to his old ways... pulling cookies off the counter, destroying the DVD closet, and giving kisses to mommy and daddy. My new favorite trick of his is when we pick him up, he'll pat our back like he's saying "way to go, mom!"

6 comments:
Such cute videos!!! I am glad to hear that William is getting better. He probably has a stiff neck from that sleeping position!!!
Merry Christmas!
it is amazing the way they can sleep. brody does the same thing and i wonder how his body doesn't ache in the morning, are we really getting old?
Ahhhh, so adorable! That sleeping position makes my neck hurt!
I HATE fevers. Yuck. Very cute sleeping pic. Gotta get pics of those positions.
Oh my gosh, that Cameron is a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!! Poor William, I am glad he is better but I bet it was rough for him AND mama. he sleeps like my Sam :-)
Nice Videos! You're all amazingly beautiful!
Best Wishes from the Rollins Family - Nicole, Ben, Luke, and Caleb.
Post a Comment