Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Brotherly Love

I can't believe that our little Cameron is 6 months old today! He has been trying very hard to sit up and plays with any toy that William gives him. He is not much a fan of tummy time and will roll over as soon as he can (sometimes takes a while) to get off his tummy and onto his back. It's fun to watch them become so aware of their environment at this age! William is quite good with Cameron and gives him endless 'bisous', unless he's in one of those "stay away from MY mommy" phases which is usually just after waking up from a nap.
For fun- here are some pictures of the boys at matching ages:

-Birthday-
William
Cameron
-1 month-
William
Cameron
-3 months-
William
Cameron

-6 months-
William- my sweet cherub baby

Cameron

-6 months: diaper changing time-
William


Cameron- taken just before this post! What a lean baby!

5 comments:

Christie said...

I love the picture in the pumpkin hat! Too cute. They look like brothers, but they do look different. Cute boys!

Tara said...

The pictures are too cute. Olivia is not good on the tummy either she props herself up for a little bit and than plants her face into the blanket. ~LOL~ We need to work on tummy time.

You have such cute boys! :-)

Joella Hancock Morris said...

Wonderful comparison shots! I can't wait to meet Cameron. We went to Seattle a couple of weeks ago, and Denny (Jr.) asked if I though my Charlie looks like your William. I have thought that for a long time, and finally someone else sees it! Both are studly little men.

Tracy said...

I love how you put their pictures together! They are such cute brothers!

Cami said...

They are both cuties, and they look like brothers, but they definitely have distinct looks! Just like my boys.