Friday, June 05, 2009

First Steps

Our sweet Cameron has had a big week! Yesterday was his 9 month birthday. He cut his first tooth yesterday too! I can't believe that in 3 short months he'll be 1-year-old. Time goes so fast.
Last week Nathaniel and I were chatting when my sister said "oh! look at Cameron!" We turned around to see big boy on his THIRD step! Can you please tell me when he got so big?! This kid is all over the place. He'll tackle any obstacle-- mom's legs, big brother (who constantly flattens him), toys, the arm of the sofa-- he'll take it all on to get to whatever he's eyeing. Such a determined boy!


So proud of himself!

He's a hard working baby.

We went and visited a friend last week while new carpet was going in my house. To try to contain Cameron, we stuck him in an empty baby pool. It was a mere speed bump for this stunt-man. He kept getting out!
My baby stunt-man's mentor. Not a great picture, but I love his expression! Such a silly boy. Also, you can see Cinderella on TV. It is now one of William's favorite movies! This momma is happy. I'd much rather watch Cinderella over and over again instead of more Thomas movies.

Cameron after dinner. Laughter and tears in about 30 seconds!

5 comments:

Joella Hancock Morris said...

They're both growing way too fast, and are both too beautiful!

Are y'all going to be coming down this summer? I know it's even harder with 2 to make the trek. Our doors are always open!

BTW - Your house looks so nice! Good luck selling it quickly and for more than you're asking!

Christie said...

wow, that 9 months flew by! Crazy. Good luck with that little guy

Alicia Biedermann said...

holy crap does cameron look like mom or what!!!!! love the rainy day pics too. you guys need a CA visit soon so we can get the kids together.

Cami said...

YAY and sorry and scary about stairs. I love it when they can finally go down!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting- look forward to seeing you