Thursday, August 27, 2009

at long last

Well, friends. We're back in good ol' hot and humid Maryland. We moved into our new house a week ago today! We're LOVING all of the extra space and already Cameron has improved his sleeping habits to just waking up once a night. I was so proud of myself.. actually sitting down to upload pictures, only to realize that.... I must have left my camera reader in Utah. Dang it all.
You'll just have to wait for the picture highlights of our trip and new casa.
As a family we're pretty good! Cameron's improved sleeping has been a huge hurdle crossed for us, and now the big thing to deal with is our gorgeous monster, William. Literally, we call him 'monster'. He hits, and every day this week has bitten. I'm the mom that people are going to stay away from because of her monster kid. He definitely has his adorable, fun and wonderful times. It just makes me so sad that the naughty behaviors overshadow all of his lovableness.
I'll keep looking for the camera adapter and post again soon!

3 comments:

Spilter said...

You better hurry up and get that card reader! Happy you are in your new place and sleeping arrangements are good!

Anonymous said...

good luck with my bitting!!! my brother was a biter...until one day my stepmom bit him back. He quit after that..... :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize how much i checked your blog until now. I miss you guys!!

-Abby